Saturday, March 17, 2007

All alone and loving it

Scott is in Cleveland, celebrating St. Patrick's Day and his good friend (and groomsman) Naveen for the accomplishment of his PHD defense. And I am here, in our clean home (thanks to a certain girlfriend who helped us clean yesterday!!!) getting to spend time with myself and our babies. I just finished reading them "Chicka Chicka Boom" and "This Napping House" - two of the first books given to them by one of our friends.

I realized in today's silence that silence will be a priceless comodity in future months. Wow. I must relish it now!

Last night Lynette and I scouted out the Columbus Mother of Twins Biannual Sale (yesterday was her birthday too!). The actual sale was today, but members of the club (of which I am an "honorary" member for being pregnant with twins!) get in for a sneak preview Fri evening. We went NUTS over the adorable boy outfits. I have always said I wouldn't be crazy about buying identical outfits... but COME ON - they were all too cute! So, it was a successful sale, all in all.

I am counting down until Florida!

No comments: