Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Ma Ma"

Jackson has been able to say it for some time. And it always puzzled me that he wouldn't call it out when he was ready to come out of his crib after a nap or overnight sleep. Instead, he used the universal code: CRYING.

Just yesterday, I passed by his room around the end of nap time and heard him rustling around. I lingered around upstairs, getting some laundry put away, expecting to be interrupted by him crying out. But this time... the kid addressed me, "Ma ma? Ma ma. Ma ma. Ma ma. Ma ma. Ma ma?"

It was so cute.

Our computer was fried for over a week, hence this long hiatus from blogging. I'm back, though, and plan on uploading some fun pics of our LA trip soon. Seems like IONS ago already. It's OK that we're bound by the Rochester city limits though. When I was in CA, I had nightmares of having to deliver this baby on a plane. I'm glad I'm staying put!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Go Jackson! Glad you are back online. I've missed your updates.

Gamma said...

Isn't "ma ma" the most worderful sound in the world?! I am so glad to hear that you had a nice time in LA and that you returned home safely. I look forward to seeing the pics!

Emily said...

So cute, love those words too.
Do NOT worry about the letters, you my sounding board!!!!
LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Dreams can be so mysterious. Delivering babies on a plane...HA!

Lepus said...

From the people that brought you "Snakes on a Plane" comes Samuel L. Jackson's latest thriller...."Birthin' Babies On a Plane"