Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Play-doh people, a smiley guy, and "Cooking Class"

We're on a people-making kick with the play-doh. And they MUST hold hands. I guess this is the male version of paper-doll-making!I wish I could catch a good pic of this guy smiling withOUT fists obstructing the view! This was a sweet moment, though. The little guy laughs/smiles/chuckles at ANYthing. I love him!

I'm not sure what I expected when I signed Jackson up for a toddler cooking class. But, for whatever reason, I was a bit disappointed in do-it-yourself peanut butter banana sandwiches and carrots with food coloring colored dip. I suppose my expectations were a bit too lofty... what did I think they'd teach my 2 year old? How to saute vegetables? This was a family class, so above are Daddy and Jackson TEARING UP the carrot table.

No comments: