Sunday, June 10, 2012

Here's the tux and 32 weeks part...


If you can take your eyes off the 32 week pregnant titanic that I am, feast your eyes on that tux-wearing stud, SCOTT GIBSON ARTHUR!!! Scotty-2-hotty invited me to the Nationwide Children's Hospital Gala last night and I said YES! G-ma was on Jackson and Sullivan duty (THANKS!) and was proud to serve as photographer in the front yard, too (flash back to prom days?? - minus pregnancy...).

We had a blast and enjoyed not only the company of all the good folks who helped make the new hospital what it is (**AMAZING**) and not only the incredible food by Cameron Mitchell's (**STEAK AMAZING**), but also the entertainment by Harry Connick Junior (**AMAZING**). It was a night to remember...

2 comments:

Sperber said...

When is your due date? Thought it was soon?

Our Three Sons said...

Hi Arthur Family. My name is Christine Arthur and I have a blog here on blogspot, too. It is called our3suns, suns spelled like our star, because someone else already used sons. Anyway, I just came across your blog and thought it was such a weird coincidence. My husband's name is Scott and my oldest son is Jackson! We also have twins, Daniel and Nicholas. Is your husband Scott and your oldest son Jackson. Weird coincidence! I see you are in OH. We are on Long Island, in NY. Our blog is way outdated. I need to get back on that! Anyway, I see you are pregnant, so good luck! You have a beautiful family!