Sunday, December 7, 2008

Confession

On Friday of this past week, I was so groggy getting my morning routine going that instead of applying the lotion that normally goes on my belly (to keep stretch marks at bay) where it belongs and the lotion that normally goes on my face (the sunless tanner kind that keep me looking not-dead during the winter months) where it belongs, I reversed them.

Let's just say that day that my belly was tan and I may have helped my face with long-term wrinkle effects????

4 comments:

MissRebecca said...

Tricia - you are so freakin cute!!! That gave me a big laugh!

Beck

Tiffany McCallen said...

That is FABULOUS! Thanks for lifting my spirits. :)

Emily said...

Ahh, I bet your belly was glowing more than usual.
And you looked ten years younger!
That is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Whatever you do; don't brush your teeth with Preparation H!