Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The infamous first cut

Well, technically I butchered Jackson's hair awhile back and got TOTAL flack for it from Scott. But when Lynette was visiting (MUCH MORE ON THAT LATER!), we decided to go to "Little Dudes and Divas," a place here in Rochester that - as the title indicates - is kid-friendly-to-the-max, to get the first REAL cut.

The pictures tell all.

So far OK...

Mild panic begins

Reached full escalation to severe panic (holding onto bribery sucker, but not gotten the first mesmerizing suck yet)


Ahh.... there we go. First-time-ever-sucker sooths all panic. Hair cut over.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww...him's a good boy

Lisa said...

I feel like I was in the room. Great pictures.

Aubre Rice said...

Oh my gosh, Noah is the same way! The sucker doesn't even work anymore. Good job litle guy!

Lepus said...

That face. OMG.
GET ME OUTTA HEEEEREEE!!!

Gamma said...

This post is so hilarious and quite possibly may be favorite so far! Keep em coming, and I LOVE the haircut!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Aren't those places the best? I love the new 'do. It's really scary how a haircut can age a little dude.