Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Molly Walker

Molly Walker is my friend. She and I met during new teacher orientation when we began working for Olentangy Liberty High School in Columbus, Ohio. (Can you believe she is now an assistant principal there!!!?). Molly's quick wit, sarcastic responses, and quality character drew to me to her right away. When I became pregnant and was losing my mom in the same season of life, Molly became a great source of wisdom - both offering parenting tips and thoughts about how to remember and celebrate my mom in her last days (Molly lost her mother prematurely as well).

So here we are, 4 years later. Molly and her family visited me on their way to the Twin Cities last Friday. I got to craft with her two daughters and show them Mayo, as well as just reconnect and chat. Thanks Molly - for a great visit!



Molly's 2 kiddos, Kate and Megan, showcasing their handcrafted sunflowers
Kate, Jackson, and Megan... he couldn't get enough of them!

No comments: