Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beach Bum GrandJan would love that grandbabies are following in footsteps!


Goldfish out of a hat - the PERFECT beach snack!








Whenever I spend time in Florida, I feel that Mom is there. She used to worship the beach and all the sounds, sights, and sensations that came with it. Some little 2-year-old (as of today, as a matter of fact!) is quite the beach bum as well. We just returned from a trip to celebrate Stacia, my cousin's, high school graduation (are you kidding me?! she's already 18?!) in Sarasota. More pics to come, but for now just enjoy the sweetness of Jackson's pale little body eating up EVERYTHING about the beach. (Writer's note: Rest assured ALL us Minnesotans were as ghostly and pasty as could be... and I'm keeping it that way with SPF 35 and SPF 50. I encourage you all to do the same!!! Who cares if strangers on the beach call you "Casper?")
[Sullivan stayed behind with GGmom since he is so "delicate" - as she puts it! He's a beach bum in the making, though!]



2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are pics which the word 'wistful' was made for.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Jackson,
Happy birthday to you.

I guess I'll always remember Jackson's birthday...it's the same as Charlene's.

Lepus said...

Such a cutie pie!!