Friday, April 11, 2008

Go Cards




I'm a Louisville Cardinal fan. A pathetic one (in that I have been lamely UNinformed about their sports seasons for the past couple years... ) at the moment. But, nonetheless, I lazily pull for them whenever I know I should be. The love affair I have with their basketball team goes back to when Dad used to take me (or Justin, depending upon whose turn it was) to the U of L basketball games at Freedom Hall in Louisville when we were growing up. To a kid, that was like a DREAM. Hotdogs, an ocassional pretzel, and out past my bedtime - SCORE!


Aunt Lisa, Uncle Brad, Jessica and Andrew gifted Jackson a set of U of L onesies for Easter. Don't be fooled by the blue color, you wildcat fans - these pics are of a Cardinal, through and through. The writing says, "Big Man on Campus."

5 comments:

Lepus said...

Jackson has good taste. Go Cards!

Donna said...

I cannot believe how big Jackson is getting! I love reading your posts.. a future writing career awaits!

Thanks for reading our posts too!

Gamma said...

He is so cute...look at those teefers!!!

Unknown said...

The Cards...gasp. The poor misguided child. Although he's a cute misguided boy.

Tiffany McCallen said...

Mr. Jackson is looking mighty grown up these days. Love the tummy & the teeth! :)