Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Buddies for life




Yesterday we received our updated medical insurance cards in the mail. What a crazy feeling to see all of our names listed there, so official.




Arthur, Scott G.


Arthur, Tricia


Arthur, Jackson


Arthur, Sullivan




Am I old enough to have a full family like that? I swear, I still feel the teenage version of me sometimes. Not the mom-of-two-boys-and-wife-to-an-amazing-husband version of myself. Crazy how we evolve into ourselves without realizing it.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Absolutely wonderful.

MissRebecca said...

What an insightfull way to describe our lifecycles... I completely agree.

Your boys looks perfect together and it will just get better and better the more they interact. Good for you darlin... you got some good ones on your hands!

Lepus said...

You take such good pictures...course the fact that the subject matters are freakin' adorable helps ;)

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm a great uncle...and I choose not to believe it.

Unknown said...

Jackson has the biggest beautiful eyes. When he gets older he'll have to beat the girls off with a stick!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Love the pictures, Tricia! Keep 'em coming. Your family is just too sweet.