Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My family




I still cannot get over the fact that the Arthur's are a family of 4. We have so enjoyed getting to know Sullivan. And Jackson is in SUCH a cute (sometimes challenging, but still darn cute) place right now with his toddler development.




Last night we got all prettied up to treat Grandma Lynette to her (belated) birthday dinner. Thought a couple pics were warranted (after all, how often does the WHOLE family get prettied up?). It was a yummy meal. And off Gma went this morning back to Columbus. The true test of "how well does Tricia measure up as a mother of two" has begun. I'm alive. But I ain't leaving the house the rest of the day by myself with them. Think I'll leave that project for tomorrow. Or the next day. Or maybe the next. Ha.

No comments: