Friday, June 29, 2007

A Funny Story

A couple nights ago, Scott had given Jackson a bottle and felt the churning of a #2 being worked upon. He changed his poopy diaper. Then a few minutes later, changed it again as a result of more pooping. FINALLY, he had done all the daddy-to-dos, including swaddling the little guy tightly, and passed him off to me. I immediately felt a wetness in the bottom region. Scott rolled his eyes - not ANOTHER change?!?! When I unswaddled Jackson to check out the scene, below is what I saw: A PLUMBER'S BUTT. Scott's last diaper change must've been a bit rushed and careless, because the diaper didn't even make its way around Jackson's rear! I laughed and laughed and laughed... May the below pictures bring you a good giggle too.



1 comment:

Katy said...

Trish and Scott, Those pictures are so funny. What a great way to start my day!! After so many diaper changes, I can see why Scott got a little careless. I love the description - "plumber's butt" - that's perfect. Now I want to see a close-up of Jackson's face!! And when you can get one, I'd like to see how Duncan has changed. I want to compare those two sweet little faces. Hope you all are doing well. Love you, Katy