Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Virtual Tour of our fun home

The first couple are of our formal living room. When you enter the home, there is a small set of stairs and to the left you see the first shot. The dining room is off of the formal living.








The above two shots show the "family room." The first of the two is taken from the kitchen (kind of in the center of the house). The second of the two (directly above) is taken from the eat-in kitchen area.
Different angle of Family RoomClearly, Lilly is having a ball with the screened in porch

Standing in the screened in porch, you can see our **badly in need of sanding and resealing*** deck

Below is a taste of our new bedding... I know it sounds silly, but I have never really figured out how to "do" bedding. Scott and I have always had a haphazardly thrown together set of sheets, comforter, and pillows... I'm excited to say that this set is pieced together with a bit of intentionality!!! Yey.

And finally, the front of the house. I save this for last, because it's not my favorite feature. We fell in love with the home because of its awesome living space inside. I have some ideas about how to jazz up the exterior. But for now it's alright by us!

Pop quiz: What do we have both cars parked on the driveway outside the garage?

Answer: Because all of our sh*! is on the inside of the garage!

2 comments:

Gamma said...

Great pics...I love the home...and boy are you on the 'ball!' I cannot believe how much you have done in such a little amount of time, you go girl! I pray that you will find the right sitter for Jackson, I know that it is sometimes not so easy to find/trust someone with your child.

Shauna said...

It's beautiful!! Congrats!