Thursday, April 12, 2007

Anything Goes

Well, it's official that anything now constitutes as "Spring" weather here in Ohio. The newest addition to our strange collection of cold, wind, rain, and snow is HAIL. Last night there was a major thunderstorm involving not only network airing interruptions from American Idol (can you tell I'm hooked?), but also a batch of dime-sized hail. ICK! I'd be perfectly happy with 50s at this point!

We have another set of appointments this Monday... one with my high risk OB and one with my regular OB. We'll get updates on size and weight. And we intend on asking final questions about what is safe travel-wise at this stage in the pregnancy.

I most likely will be heading to Louisville to spend time with Mom and family early next week (directly following the appointments Monday, if possible). Mom has taken a turn for the worse and I want to spend as much time with her as possible. Pray for all of us to be good care-providers for Mom and to help her have peace about the end of her life. We probably have between 3 months and 6 months to be with her.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Tricia,
I can't even begin to imagine what is must be like to be experienceing the joy of feeling two little new lives growing inside of you and at the same time preparing to let your mother go. You and your family are in our prayers. Love, Sarah and John

Lepus said...

All my love to you and your family.