Monday, April 9, 2007

The beginning of many more FIRSTS to come.

Tonight is our first Child Birthing class. Scott knew it was at 6:30pm... I had been reminding him for the past few days. But tonight at dinner, when he discovered its full length (6:30-9:30pm) and that there are a total of 4 of these suckers, he began wondering what all could they possibly prepare us for? In fact, his exact words were, "Doesn't nature just take its course?" On one hand, it DOES seem a bit excessive to plan 12 hours of training around the act of childbirth - on the other, I am left feeling nervous about all the things I don't know I don't know! YIKES!

This is the beginning of many brand new experiences. I'll let you know what I learn tonight. Well, on second thought, maybe you'd rather not learn!!

No comments: