Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Liz Gilbert

My book club was assigned to read "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert for the month of December. Boy, was I hooked. I just love her writing style - authentic, smart, and funny.

On the same day recently, I got two emails - one of the gals from the book club emailed saying she heard word that a movie would be made of the book starring Julia Roberts as Liz Gilbert (can't wait for that one!) and one from Becky including a link to her website.

Thought I'd share it here: http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/faq.htm

1 comment:

Lepus said...

At the station, we play Oprah at nights and she was on talking about her book.

I just remember thinking "Gosh, I wish I was rich enough to go around the world and totally focus on me and my problems and my my my my."

Yeah, I'm a hater. Its probably not even like that, but yeah, I'm still gonna think it.